Friday, November 18, 2011

Already Thankful

Thanksgiving is coming up quickly. Way too quickly. 
Guys, I can basically remember every bit of Christmas last year. Time is flying way too freakin' fast. 

Anyway! (I can't go one post with out an 'anyway'.) NaNoWriMo is going. I'm super behind, but after this Tuesday, NO SCHOOL! YES. Which means more time to devote to my beloved story. :D

But, since it is heading towards Thanksgiving, I decided to do a series of 'thankful' post with photos. So, every chance I get between now and Thanksgiving, I'm going to make post about things I'm thankful for. You know, that classic stuff. 

Unto today's 'Thankful Photos!" 


I'm thankful for...


 Leaves. Beautiful, beautiful leaves. They're the beauty of this earth. 

 Honestly, I thank God for leaves. Most people don't look at them until it's too late. I love them. That is why I have so many pictures of them. 
 I should say I love leaves AND the sun. I mean, together they make me break out into giant grins. I love the sun. I love leaves. 

 I'm never really 'proud' of my photos. But these I've made an exception for. I love these. 



I'm also thankful for...





 Me. Sounds vain, but I'm thankful for being a creation of God's hands. And I also don't mean that in a goody-two shoe way. I'm just thankful that I have hands, feet, eyes, fingernails, hair, the whole deal. 
 I'm thankful for black & white photos too. 


 I also thank God for strange faces. Facial expressions are essential. 



So, I'm thankful. No matter how cheesy it sounds. 
Tell me, with a photo (link it), what you're thankful for. 

With Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I LOOOOOOOOOVE the second-to-last leaf picture, and the first and last pictures of you. Freaking. Gorgeous.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good in your pictures =) *sigh* I wish I wasn't surrounded by evergreen trees =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...