Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo.
It's here. Finally.

YESSSSS!


Anyway.
As you might have guessed; I'm excited. This year is going to be great. As my mom has pointed out, I won't be able to be quite as devoted as the past few years because of school, but I feel like I've hit a gold mind of a story. Well, sorta.

I guess I could possibly share some of my story with you.
HA! I actually don't have the time for that. This is basically just an update about NaNoWriMo and a reminder that, yes, I am alive. In fact, I meant to post a photography post (I've already created it) a while ago. I just have to finish uploading pictures.

I'll try and get to that later. Maybe tomorrow! I will, however, show you some pictures of me before the Opera we went to last Wednesday. (It was Don Giovanni. I loved it. Tons.) So, here you go!

 I actually spent several hours straightening my hair. I rarely do that. 






Mommy and me. :]


Okay. I must go. 
I love you all!


5 comments:

  1. I'm also doing nanowrimo =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    You'll have to update me with your story, etc. If you want, send me an e-mail telling me all about it.
    PUH-LEEEZZZE?!?! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, sure, sure. IF I ever get started on it =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Who took those great photos of you? Hmmmm? Some rare natural genius? Yep. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for NaNo-whatever!!

    Sorry I haven't stalked your blog in a while :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...