Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Not High, Mr. Hippo.

I've been M.I.A lately, I know. I'm sorry.

But I have more photos for you! What is that? Do I hear tons of excited screaming coming from my followers? I knew it.

x]

Anyway! Here are the photos for you to gaze upon and wonder, "What the heck?!?! Why are there so many freakin' pictures of her cat and dog?" And I will reply by saying: "Cuuzzz, I can, yo!" (Seriously, that's how I would say it.)

Okay, you know what? I'm going to shut up before this gets any worse.

Too late.


We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine...( My mom and I were in a Mexican restaurant were blessed to hear the Mexican version of Yellow Submarine. More? Yes, please.)

Pictures, pictures...back to the pictures! Here take a look. Have fun. Imma go question my sanity.

 All the cool kids hang out at Advanced Auto Parts.

Before you ask, no, we did not park in the handicap parking spot. Even though at one glance at my brother and I, one would find it acceptable. 
A first happened: I wore a dress. For no reason. Yep. 
 I don't think the world appreciates how hard it is to take a picture of your on hair. 
Who can take a crippled person and get them closer to the door? The handicap man can...the handicap man can! (DJKHFKD, what is wrong with me?!?! I'm seriously no where near hyper.) 

A little fox statue that sits and guards our house. 
Apparently he recently lost a toe. 


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
its so cute. 

No dog gives a better, "If I had thumbs I'd strangle you right now." look. 
Awww, even her ear is cute. :3



Ah, Gracie. The only little dog I'll ever love. (Well, I love Frasier too...)

"Hey, please stop taking pictures of me."
"Heck no."
....
"WOMAN, STOP WITH THE DANG PICTURES! I can't help that I'm beautiful." 
If Gracie could talk...this would totally be a conversation between us. (I can see it in her eyes)





One might wonder how many pictures one can take of a dogs ear.

PSH. Not enough. 



AHHH. Me likey dis photo. :D
Annnnnnnddd, this one!
Now onto a bunch of photos of...my cat's ear! 




Ain't it bE-a-Utiful? :0






Ahh, what my cat will do just to get her tummy rubbed. (Seriously, she's the only cat I know who doesn't mind their tummy rubbed. Dats what she AHmaZING! ^0^ <---It looks high. HA!)


Okay, I'll shut up before you guys call the funny farm.

(They're coming to take me away, aha, they're coming to take me away, ahe!) 

Seriously.
I'm shutting up. Like. Now. 


Bye. 

WithMuchLove,

9 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! =D =D You're amazing at taking the best pictures ever =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always awesome :)
    You use the Canon Rebel XS, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Areesha- Awwwwwwww! THANK YOU! (I'm on my way to your blog right now. I've been meaning to check it, but I haven't been able to. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!)

    iGirl- Thank you so much!!!

    Ovais- :D Thank you too! An, yes, Canon Rebel XS. I'd marry it if I could. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, chill, chill. You haven't missed much =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cowdoodle, Batman.
    Were you feeling alright when you wrote this post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Areesha- YES I DID. >.>

    Hannah- Is boredom a qualifying problem?
    Haha, I got you to start saying 'cowdoodle'. Imma amazing friend. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure you are, *cough cough* - actually, she's a really bad influence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, you did =P I was trying to make you feel better =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...