Friday, October 7, 2011

My Excuse of a Post

I'm a horrible blogger. 
Sorry. 
Enjoy some pictures of beautiful people. 

 Hot Chocolate on cold nights makes them bearable. 
 Mango Pineapple Smoothie on a cold night? Mebbe. 
 Having some fun with the camera. 
 Is this magic? Hum, maybe so. 
 Hi, I'm Sam....BAM. 
 Parking lot meditation. 

Finally, I get to see Hannah after two months. 


 Make a wish, one or two, give a dream and maybe it'll come true...


 We might take pictures of each other in the exact same placed, but they're always different. And they gradually get better. We're beast. 


 What may look a like dramatic pose is Hannah poking the 'toxic mushroom'. 
 Still poking toxic mushrooms...


 My ashy legs. Yay!
 Autumn days can be the best of days if you look at them right. 

 Haha, losers, while we're studying for PSATs (and crying) they're riding a bus...wait...

' Autumn is nothing like winter. Autumn in the world shedding the old and saying "I'm ready to be reborn",while winter is the trials the world must go through. See, even in the world trudges along, in the presences of God, like a Christian striving for truth.'- Anonymous 




 SIR-PRIZE!!!


 Believe it or not, not a SIR-PRIZE!

 'Creativity is the art of thinking....even when it hurts.'- Anonymous 
 Faces, faces, everywhere! Some smiling, some grinning, some a frown. (la,la,la,la)
 Without flash. 
 With flash. Now you see why flash sucks unless you know how to use it. 
 Hannah's feet (clad with shoes) and my cut up, bruised, ashy feet. 

 Ahhhh! I'm about to brag about myself and say: Oh my gosh! I took such a beautiful picture! Actually, my model is the beautiful one. 

 More pretty pictures model. 


 The Toxic Mushroom. Hannah was unusually fascinated by it. 


Last picture....an odd one. Oh whell. 

<3

With Much Love, 

2 comments:

  1. So how much do I owe you for like, 15 compliments in one post? :O

    You are just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah does know that by poking the 'toxic mushroom' she actually released bazillions of little toxic mushroom spores with the potential of growing into lots more toxic mushrooms? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...