Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good-bye, Sweet Summer

Yesterday I finally came to the realization that summer has come and gone and that fall has settled in. It's cold now and I'm mourning summer's yearly death. Here's to you, Summer! 

Our town, Madison, had their Festival yesterday. It was cold. But I tried to make my photos warm, so I wouldn't have to forget summer. 
 My mother was helping out at our Animal Protection Society's booth. Sadly, the wind knocked their tent over, even with bricks holding it down. 

 A couple that goes to our church. Don't worry, I wasn't creeping on a random couple. Maybe. 
 These were the coolest things ever. They were propeller airplanes made out of cans. I wanted one, so bad. 





 Of course, the classic Funnel Cakes, Hot Dogs, Other Deep-Fried Crap carts lined the streets...
 Dancers from another local dance group. (My dance studio preformed too. I did terrible. I forgot half of the dances. Even the one I did twice. xD)
 Each year, there are the 'Bloodhounds' and their trainers. Obviously this isn't a bloodhound, but it is a part of the Bloodhounds and was cute too. 
 Cool kids do donuts with their strollers. x]

 More totally awesome can art. They had butterflies, windmills, angels, and humming birds to go along with their planes. 
 Hannah, who I was able to stroll around with for a while. 
 Little Josiah (who really isn't little anymore), who was nice enough to give me a cheesy little grin. He looks just like his sister, Christina. 
 Funnel cake frenzy! So bad for you, yet so tasty!
 Hannah's family, devouring. 

 Nachos, another bad-for-you-but-so-yummy snack. 

 Puuuurrrdddddyyyyyy
 Now you see why I said he was nice enough to give me a smile..
 Still purrrrrrdddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
 We saw an old friend, Amy. Isn't she purrdddddyyyyyy? 

 Hannah and I tackled some soft serve ice cream. They were HUGE. Hannah had been attacking this cone for at least a couple minutes already. 


Now, today:
 My dad and I on our way to go get coffee.

 The truck my Dad currently drives. That's about to change though. He just bought his own truck, which he's excited about. 
 John Travolta-ing it. 

 To give you an idea of how small my town is: in this one picture I've basically captured the most popular places in our town. In fact, that's probably half our town right there. 

 Truck mirrors are the best. 
 We had to settle for McD's coffee. 

 Trucks have mirrors everywhere. 

 Hey, look, another mirror!

Okay, I'm done bombarding you with pictures. :]
Enjoy your Fall, as much as you can!


With Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. Yep, as much as I love our lil' town, it's sorta pathetic. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...