Saturday, December 10, 2011

Awards! :D

Hm. Terrible blogger doesn't even cover what type of blogger I have been of late. xD

So what better way to make up for it than rewarding people! YAY! :D

Let's just launch RIGHT into this.


Areesha Bilal at Me, Myself and I, I am proudly giving these two awards to!

I honestly do! You're such an amazing writer and you're not afraid to put what is on your mind onto your blog. I think that is awesome because you're being you and, in the risk of sounding sappy, that is the best person for you to be! :] And I love how your blog looks. Simple, but eye catching. :D And you have some of the best quotes. And you listen to some of the best music. :D

And, you also get:
You are always so amazing and encouraging to everyone! Thank you for all the support. I follow the some of the same blogs of you and see how nice and sweet you are to everyone and how you share your wisdom. (I don't have a SUPER DUPER WISE award. You'd totally get it if I did.)

This award also goes to Ovais at 18 Downing Street. He/you are always there to share the troubles and to offer a virtual shoulder to cry on. Thanks! :D

Now, you also get the Humorous Blogger Award. You don't know how many times your pictures have left me breathless from laughter. xD There are some that are embedded in my mind they're so funny! While one part of your blog is of your sad, low moments, those photos and your witty quotes make the other half of your blog joyful and hilarious. Your blog has two awesome extremes.

And to Hannah at Daises and Roses I give the Kreative Blogger and Beautiful Person award!
Hannah, since I know you in person, I don't think I have to explain. But I will. Your photos are amazing and so are your homemade soaps. And you're beautiful. So, yeah. xD


And that is all for now folks! Another time I hope to award more people! But for now that is all. xD

With Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. And you get the 'Sweetest blog post I've read all day' award. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Camellia =) Hahha, I DO listen to the best music, don't I? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...