Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Bucket List (In A Video)

I think this is the best ad I've ever seen in my life. I want to do everything in that video except the surfing and swimming with those darn sharks. I'm good with out that. But everything else?

I wanna do it so bad. I want to do all those things with awesome electronica playing in my ears. I want to BASE jump, skydive, snowboard, ski, etc. My bucket list in one video. I mean, did you see what that guy was able to do with that plane? Jaw drop.

And then there is THIS video. Everything in it is amazing.
I agree with the title. People are amazing! I mean, look who made us. DUH. And the world, oh my gosh, the world around us is amazing. Whenever I'm feeling pretty low about myself, all I really have to do is look out my window and be amazed.

Once again, I want to do almost everything in this video.

Oh, and did you see that guy jump over the car, while it's going? OH. MY. GOSH. And the flight suits? Crazy. The skier who just launched him/herself over the cliff? Wow.
It's amazing how far we've gone in exploring these things.

Gosh. Life can be exciting. I can't wait to try some of these things myself. Time to start working out more.

:]

With Much Love,



3 comments:

  1. Sky diving and cliff diving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    It's iGirl here. I know I haven't commented on your blog very much, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving blogging. I've enjoyed reading your posts and I think you are a very beautiful girl :). I'm sorry for the unfollow :(.

    Much Love,
    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...