Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Style

You know how everyone has their 'style'. (Aw, gosh, this is going to be such a girly post)
Anyway.

I think I finally found my 'style'. Yes, finally! I believe it just might be vintage, from 40's to 70's. This was discovered when I saw Hannah's awesome neighbor's hair. She does her hair in vintage styles and she showed us her book of totally amazing vintage hair styles.

But as I started thinking and looking up pictures, I realized I freakin' love vintage everything. Anyway, I'll just cut to the chase.

Hannah and I went back in time and played 'dress up' again. I mean, uhhhhhhhhhh....yeah. And we took pictures, of course.

 Hannah was 1950's. So sweet. :]







And I was 1970's...sorta. 

xD



:]

I love it all. :D

With Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the vintage style definitely suits both of you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know, you ARE a girl, so it's okay to be girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...