Friday, November 19, 2010

To Cuddles...who wasn't so cuddley.

Yesterday morning one of our beloved cats died; Cuddles.
My mother waited till last night to tell me because I had a busy day ahead of me and didn't want me to be effected by it. It was a shock because she seemed to be doing better than usual. She had gained weight, looked healthy but yet it was her time to go.

She obviously died in her sleep, thank the Lord for that. I'm sorry we couldn't give Cuddles a better life in the house but our Land Owner says no cats in the house. But I know Cuddles knew we loved her.

I feel bad that I didn't give her more attention but at least she got some and had a full life.

Yeah, I know this might seem a little over due for a cat but in our family pets mean a lot. They are like our brothers, sisters, children and friends.

Here is a picture of Mrs. Cuddles:
RIP Cudds. Love you!
Lia

2 comments:

  1. ...you...you didn't tell me that! D: I'm so sorry! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuddles wasn't so cuddly, but she needed love and care too. We should remember that people who aren't so cuddly need the same kind of love and care.

    Cuddles had a good life with us. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...