Friday, June 25, 2010

Some Songs I Like

I'm going to put a list of a few songs I've been listening to.
I'm only going to put five this time, or a little more. :) Here you go (in no particular order):

#1- Savin' Me by Nickleback

(Sorry, can't get real music video)
I love this song because it sounds like everyones plea to God.

#2- Just Haven't Met You Yet by Micheal Buble
I'm doing a jazz dance to this, I love how it sounds. :D

#3-Howl by Florence and the Machine

Amazing sounding!!!!

#4- Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine
Ditto.

#5- Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
Speechless.

#6- Waka Waka (This time for Africa) by *shudders* Shakira



SO, that's just some. Not everything--not at all. I love a lot of music but those are some that I have been listening to today.  :) Tell me what you think!!!  And tell me your songs. :D

Lia

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...