Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Start to an Old Blog

Well folks, here we go.
Hopefully I can get my act together. Think I can, let's hope I can. With this new 'Lia' maybe I can find the urge and eagerness to actually get somewhere with this blog. But I have to give thanks to Hannah who reminded me by showing me her blog that I still have this blog and that I needed to work on it.

Here's my mission with this blog:
-Give you my thoughts--even if they aren't always right!
-Minster to all my fellow teens. ;)
-And make you laugh--I hope.

Anyway, here's the countdown people! This has been one of my dreams and I guess I should reach for it, right? (I won't be this cheesy always. Don't worry. I like my cheese solid and tasty.)

So,
ONE,
TWO,
THREE...

Welcome to the Magnolia House. Where I house my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...