Here we go mother:
- You, mother, work to pay for the things I want to do. How could you?
- She sacrifices so much for me! Just me! How does she do this?
- You are so wise, wise, wise, wise. Everyone around you knows it and tells me all the time.
- She is looked up too by everyone. (Even if she is shorter than most people.)
- You feed me. A lot. I love you for that.
- She has a wonderful voice.
- You are so beautiful mother. Daddy always tells me I got my good looks from you. I believe him. :]
- She comforts me all the time.
- You talk to me and you don't lie to me about things. You really don't beat around the bush do you? x]
- She spends time watching dumb comedies with me.
- You listen to me whine about my life!
- She is so DANG SMART. How come I'm not that smart (and just so you know I typed 'start' instead of smart. >.<)
- You make me laugh with all your puns and silly jokes.
- She is so supportive.
- You are the best mother there's ever been. I look at all these other mothers and wonder---how did I end up with the best mom there possibly is?
- She cooks. I hate cooking. I love you for cooking mom.
- You are one of the best poets, writers, artist, ect. that I know.
- She watches AGT with me. Thank you!
- You helped me build my confindence. I love you!
- She helped me through all those rough times. She gave me REAL advise. She was so truthful.
- I don't really know what else to say other than you are the most amazing person I've ever met. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love you! I don't know what I would do with out you. I really don't. I love you!
God Bless You!