Thursday, April 21, 2011

All Girls Allowed

All Girls Allowed .

I bet a good portion of the world doesn't know millions of baby girls are aborted everyday because they are worthless. I bet half the world doesn't know that millions of mothers are forced to kill their daughter because they aren't good enough. 


Imagine, your gender decides if you get to live or not.
Horrible, right? Glad this doesn't happen in America?

Well, I hate to tell you--but it does.
And guess what? It's not just one gender. Here, in America, if you're any gender or race and you're in the womb--your right to life is gone as soon as conception. Because if your a baby, you have no right. That's what it's come down to.

Hitler killed millions.
Every year we let people kill millions. Millions on innocent children.

I want you to tell me which is worse? One cruel man attacking certain people, a country practically outlawing one gender, or one country sitting back on their butts and allowing our future to be murdered and letting woman everywhere sufferer.

They're all terrible. None worse than the other. But to me, since I'm an American, I can't believe in my own homeland that my life lies in the hands of someone else, who hasn't even really gotten to meet me. Tell me what's next? Will my height, age, color, gender, ect. decide if I get to live even after birth?

That's a scary thought, isn't it.

I hope you realize that too.

Lia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to All Girls Allowed. My question is: Where are all the human rights and feminist organizations? Funny how they seem to be mostly silent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I think! Shouldn't the feminist groups be all over this? Where are our churches? I know some take care of the unborn here, but the problem isn't only here! It's all over. Isn't that scary?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...