Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photo Challenge: Favorite School Subject

Photo Challenge: Favorite School Subject


My favorite school subject. This year? Okay, American Documents. Well, the only pictures I have of my 'favorite' subject aren't that amazing, but here you go:







What is American Documents? Basically, it's like history. Who doesn't like history? We've read a bunch of the historical documents of our country, speeches made by some pretty important people (haha), and stuff like that. So, I like history, just like everyone else. I thought I would like Philosophy a lot, but it turned out it was one of those 'so-so' classes. It was not amazing, it was not crappy. I think it's because I had my ups and downs in that class. We had our Philosophy exam this past week. I hope I did okay one that. It had a lot to do with our 'opinions', so maybe that might help.

Life has been slow here. Cramming for the last week of school. You don't know how happy I am that it's almost over. I don't mind school, not at all. It's just these last few weeks have been pretty rough. Summer is almost here. HOORAY!

Well, I must head out!
Enjoy!
Lia

(All photos copyrighted (c) to The Magnolia House/Lia Day)

2 comments:

  1. News flash: Lots of people don't like history. :(

    I know, I know, it's hard to believe. I feel sorry for them because they are missing out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...