Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weather and Spring

Weather. It sets our moods. It sets our day. It's unpredictable, at times. Complicated, yet not. A pain in the butt.

Spring. Rainy. Bright. Crappy.

Spring, sure, it's nice and all but I'm kind of sick of all this life threating weather. I'm going to be all negative and tell you why Winter, Spring and Fall all suck compared to Summer.

Winter:

  • If you let the dog out, you'll lose it in the snow, or it's feet frozen to the ground.
  • Fires start because someone was trying to stay warm. (On a positive note: they were warm when the house was burning to the ground...)
  • Everything is ether white, black or white. 


Spring: 
  • "Hey, look, the flowers are blooming! They look so pretty! Oop, nevermind. They were just ripped out of the ground (along with my house) by a tornado." 
  • Ever had allergies. Yeah, that's the number uno reason. 
Fall: 
  • "Ahhh, so pretty---OUCH, I just slipped on all these bleeping leaves!"
  • Raking, raking, raking....
  • A sad reminder that winter is coming. And, where I live, it doesn't last long enough.
  • School beings.  



Summer: 
  • I LOVE YOU SUMMER. YOU MIGHT BE HOT, BUT IT'S WONDERFUL! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. 

So, that is my depressing post. Excuse me while I go hide in a closet so a tornado doesn't come and eat me. :] 

Lia

3 comments:

  1. Summer is HOT. Summer has lots of bugs. And humidity. And did I mention it was HOT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with summer comes higher gas prices. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Fall brought Obama. Duh.
    Summer brings ME.

    Can you compare? No.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...