Saturday, April 30, 2011

History in a Car

Today, I was at a local flea market. My right to life group had two tables there and we sadly didn't raise much money, but we're planning to have a yard sale soon. Anyway, there was a car show at the flea market today. I love, love, love old cars. They're like a piece of history. A beautiful piece of history.

Since we live in a pretty 'country', 'old-timey' town, a lot of people have (I'm guessing) the cars their grandparents, great-grandparents, ect. use to have. I love to see them in wonderful condition. Even my neighbor, Mr. M, has two vintage cars. A old bug and an old Chevy truck. I don't know the years but they're beautiful.

Today, I nearly died of a full out heart attack of happiness at the car show. I can't decided which is my favorite car. The Bel-Air? The Camaro? The Falcon? I can't decide!

Take YOUR pick:


My mom ADORES this one. It drives by where I work a lot. 

Ignore the streak. Something on my computer put it there. 




Drool.

One of my favorites! :D

This guy had dice all of his Falcon. Dangling off the mirror, on his tires and on the lock switch. 



My dream car--right there. If only it where RED. I would die. I'd just keel over and DIE. 














Another of my favorites. :DDD



Star of David! Pretty cool, right?







So, can you tell me which one you liked the best? I still can't. I think I have to go with the Camaro. It is my dream car, after all. Just red.

Cars. Pretty freaking awesome. Agree? You should.

Lia

All photos (C) COPYRIGHTED to The Magnolia House/ Lia Day

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I'll have to remember to show this to my dad. He would LOVE this. He's a bit obsessed with old cars. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...