Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big Brother Withdrawals

I made the mistake of stalking my brothers FB again.
He's getting out of school soon, but he might not be here for the summer. He has to find a job. He's taking a week course on white-water rafting to be a guide, but there is no guarantee that he'll get a job there. Although, since he's my brother how could he not get the job? :]

I hope I get to spend some time with him. Watch some FMA, get a Cook Out milkshake, take a walk and yell at each other. Simple things like that.

These photos were taken around Christmas, when I first got my camera and was still figuring it out. So, they're not the best, but I still like them!

Sam with his dog, Frasier. (And part of Luna)

:D




Lia
(And if my mother even THINKS to send this to him I will throw a HUGE fit and eat all her chocolate. That's a real threat. A dangerous one too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...