Sunday, May 22, 2011

Insane Rambling...

Everything always sounds better in my head.

I actually think I'm a wonderful writer...in my head. I, for some odd reason, can't seem to get whats in my head on to paper/blog post, ect. It drives me crazy.

I've been working on my story plot (outlining and all that) in hopes of actually getting somewhere in my stories. I get frustrated because I'll sit in bed at night writing in my head and it's awesome, but when I try to type it out...it just doesn't work.

I sure ( I HOPE) other people have the same problem. So, I guess my goal for this summer is to get some of the writing I have in my head onto paper. It might sound simple, but it's not. It's really, really hard.

Like, I had a wonderful blog post about this written out in my head but it, obviously, not coming out right. I really need to work on this.

Well, I'm done telling you my sob story about writing.
How are YOU guys?
There is going to be new stuff coming up. In other words: things that aren't my boring ramblings...

I should be coming up with some more Photo Challenge (because I've totally not been doing it) for you guys. I just have to remember to bring my camera places. And I'm also very, very lazy. (This I will overcome!!!!! xD)

I will also have some of my story up for you guys to see! I can't believe I'm actually going to SHARE it with you guys. I think it will be the first chapter of my book. Hopefully, you guys will like it.

Lastly, I think my friend, Palindrome, is going to do a guest post for me! Yay! Her blog is Daises and Roses. Please follow it! She has some important things to say. She is very active in the pro-life movement! I think she's found God's calling for her, in some way.

On that note, I think I feel called to not only the Pro-Life movement but other things along those lines, like endign gendercide. (All Girls Allowed) But anyway, I'm still listening to God. I know every Christian is called to take part in the Pro-life movement because God is the creator of life. And, for all of you out there for that think the pro-life movement is only about abortion, I have to warn you: it isn't. That's the scary part.

Our lives, from ages 1 to 100 are being threatened, because the sanity of life is being torn down. Soon it won't only be the innocent unborn, but those already born. Living. Striving.

Scary, right?

Anyway, I got off track. Sorry!

I'm gonna go now because I'm tired and need to take a nap. I'll make an actual post sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. "Soon it won't only be the innocent unborn, but those already born." -your post

    "We must not be surprised when we hear of murders, killings, of wars, or of hatred...If a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for us to kill each other?" - Mother Teresa

    To be honest with you, I wish that all there was to protest is abortion. It would make our work a lot easier! Upholding the sanctity of life is about not only abortion, but euthanasia, physician assisted suicide, and the destruction of human embryos for research.

    I'll stop there... ;P

    If anyone is interested in plugging into the pro-life movement, shoot me an email at rcteens4life@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...