Sunday, May 22, 2011

Character Profile: Lanimus Emkari

You remember the Character Profiles I did a while back? Well, I deiced to do another one. This one of my "bad guys". His name is Lanimus Emkari. He's pretty, freakin' awesome if I do say so myself.

Oh, and this time I'm only going to give a picture and a small brief on his part in the story. So, enjoy!

(Okay, it was hard to find a picture that fit Lanimus using Shia Labouf as his 'model'. xD This was th best one I could find. Awesome movie, by the way.)
 Lanimus is the youngest Sora (King) out of all the Worlds. He's clever, manipulative and charismatic, which means no one questions his background. Lanimus has already gained the trust of all of Remar, the world he's Sora over. Everyone is amazed by his wisdom, but none know the real Lanimus and what his mission really is. If they did, they wouldn't entrust their lives with him any longer.

Okay, that was really, really crappy, but hey--you get the idea, right? Lanimus, well, I love Lanimus. AWESOME should be his name. And look who's modeling for him! Yeah, you get my point. Lanimus rocks.

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...