Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I Were A Dragon...

One of my friends on Facebook made me think; if I was a dragon, what would I look like? Okay, so it's not you're everyday question but I think I found a few dragons that I wouldn't mind being.

Majestic looking is what I'd go for. Not the man-eating, fire-breathing monster, although that's pretty cool too.
I guess I like the 'Chinese" (that's what I call them) dragons, which are longer than most.
Over all, dragons are pretty cool. If you could be a dragon, what type would you be?

My name would be...Asinia. (If I spelled it right, it would be said: Az-scene-e-ah).
I'd have a loyal rider named Altrex.

If I had a story character who was involved with dragons she'd be named, Saberlin.
She'd look something like this:


Can you tell I'm in a writing mood?
Well, I'll stop pretending I'm a dragon and go do something productive. Sort of.

I do not own any of these photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...