Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Going On...?

I went from blogging every hour to barely making post? What's going on here?

#1) I've been sitting on my iPod (Touch) all week, which makes it hard to make worthy post.

#2) Way too lazy.

#3) Nothing much to say. I haven't been taking many pictures ether. So, I don't even have THOSE to share.

I do have old photos to share though. So that's what I'll do.

2011 So Far
Cold weather's grasp of depression...

A glimpse of hope of warmth in the future... 

New life, new adventures, tell me of spring...

Friendly pauses in the sun... 

Favorite drinks make me feel warm...

Flower buds shout out, "Spring!"...

Easter brings tears for our Saviors rescue...

Meeting new friends and saving them at the same time... 

I keep on thinking, "Spring is here and soon Summer will be here..."

Oh, 2011, you've had your ups and down. I can't help but believe though...,
you're going to be an amazing year. 




All photos (c) copyrighted to Lia Day/ My Thoughts In One



1 comment:

  1. Love this! You are such a great photographer... that caterpillar picture? amazing! So jealous right now xD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...