Friday, May 13, 2011

Akita's Songs

Well, something screwed up blogger and now I've lost a post and can't see the newer post of other blogs. It also took away one of my followers. It won't show me some things. Why? Sigh.

Anyway, I had mad a nice post about The King's Speech. To sum up that post: I loved the movie.
Now, onto this amazing post.

I like to have songs for each of my story characters. Akita, who is my main character, has many songs. Most of them are rock and personal favorites. So, I present to you: Akita's Songs

1. Hero by Skillet 
2. Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 
3. Monster by Skillet 
4. My Immortal by Evanesences 

5. I Will Not Bow- Breaking Benjamin 


   



That's actually all I can think of right now. Sounds kind of--depressing. xD
Anyway, hope all is good! 

Lia



5 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on your amazing King's Speech post, but it wouldn't let me! I LOVE that movie, and you summed it up brilliantly (and I agree that Elizabeth was a perfect wife! Loved her!). Dr. Logue about made me cry when he told about how he came to his profession, just as Bertie did when he talked about his PURE EVIL nanny… how can anyone be that cruel!?!? ANYWAY, on to this post: I love every one of those songs! Haha, Akita must be pretty beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you! xD
    And, my word, I was shocked to hear about his nanny! I was thinking, "WHERE IS SHE? LEMME GO SLAP HER!" XD
    I just couldn't believe she would do that to poor, old Bertie. I mean, he was so SWEET.
    GOSH! I forgot 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! That his parents paid so little attention is PATHETIC!
    OOH, another great song! :D. LOVE that one! Breaking Benjamin is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have SLAPPED his parents! I was so angry at them!

    I love Breaking Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...