Saturday, May 7, 2011

Because she deserves it.

"It's kind of screwy, how things work,
this world is truly upside down. 
I'm not talking about politicians, the economy, or war,
I'm talking about life and how it can get you down... "


Life is not easy, that's for sure. 
No one can go through it without falling flat on their face time after time. 
I know my mother has tripped up, but every time she does, she pushes herself right back up and keeps on going and knowns not to take that wrong step again. My mom...she's amazing. There is no other way to say it. I'm not joking here. 

My mother is amazing. 

"I don't your position,
I don't know what you like.
I don't know what you do,
I don't even know your name.
But I do know, if you got a mother like mine,
you've got a gift from God in your home..."

Today hasn't been her best day, yet she keeps on chugging. Smiling. Laughing. Loving. That's my mom for you. I know, I know--you think this is just another sappy Mother's Day post, but truth is...it's not. The post is being made because I'm amazed by my mother. I don't know how she does what she does. 

My mother is amazing. 
I can't deny it. 
You can't deny it. 
No one can deny it!

My mother is above and beyond amazing. She's a gift (a freakin' GIFT) from God. 

Mom, you're, once again, amazing. I just can't think of a better word to describe you because I stand in awe of you. I thank God every SINGLE day for you. No joke. You mean too much to me, so keep you're head up like you do and keep on going. 

I love you. 
Lia

  

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...