Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easy Going...

Life has been slow, full of school work, and a ton of Mythbusters.

One of the joys of Netflix, which my brother gets me for my birthday (Thank you, Jordan!!!), is being able to watch things online, instantly. Lately, my mom and I have been watching Mythbusters. It's a good way to end the day, watching a bunch of geeks blow things up. Hey, sounds fun, doesn't it?

My mom and I both agree that our favorite person on the show is Grant.
-I Do Not Own This Photo-
In my mothers words, "He's one of those people you just want to take home and give a plate of cookies and a glass of milk." 

I'm sure Grant appreciates that. 

Speaking of cookies... My amazing mother made a HUGE batch of cookies for my brother and his friends down at Auburn (a college for all of those who aren't smart enough to know what the best college is.) It has to be mailed, since we live several states away. And I got a good amount of cookies out of it, since some of them were for me. I don't think any other cookie can beat good ol' chocolate chip cookies. Ever. 

This Friday, I ate half the store chocolate chip cookies at our youth night for my church. Our church is really small, so there weren't many people there and it was the first youth night of the year, but it was fun. Well, actually the fun part was the storm that came at the end. We were out at a park in town. So, when the storm came it was awesome..., until we heard the siren that is used during a tornado warning. Okay, that was actually really cool. I love thunder. I love lightening. I love storms. (Until it drops a tornado on our house. It's okay if it drops one down the road, as long as it doesn't hit OUR house. ;D)

Jala, the pastors daughter and friend. 

Jenea, my little angel/devil. 

Jeshua, little brother to Jala and Jenea. 

Josiah, also little brother to Jala and Jenea. 

It didn't turn out like I'd hope, but it's okay. (The picture I mean)

None of the pictures I took of this focused right and got tired of staring into the sun. This is the result. 

DUCK! 







He was a model. Every now and then, when I'd  point the camera at him, he look at me and pose. 


We dangled our feet in the water. It was amazing we found a clean place to sit. You see those clumps in the back ground? Yeah, bird poop. 



She wanted a dramatic picture with her hair down, so I let 'er have it.  

Little kids can make great pictures. 

Life is good. So is God. 
Have a good day. :)

Lia

(All photos copyrighted (c) to The Magnolia House/ Lia Day)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...