Monday, February 21, 2011

Newest Obsessions

I figured I'd show all of you the songs I've been listening too the most lately. I hope you enjoy my 'taste' in music, because I surly do. My mother likes several of the songs I do, which is actually pretty cool. I'll tell you the ones she likes too.

We'll start with the song I am listening to now:

Ingrid Michealson- Maybe



Linkin Park- Waiting For The End



Andy Grammer- Keep Your Head Up [My mother also likes.]



Ingrid Michealson- Everybody [My mother also likes]



Taio Cruz ft. Travie McCoy- Higher 



Jack Johnson- Better Togther



Weezer- If You're Wondering I Want You To I Want You To [Thank you, Elizabeth, for introducing me to this song. :D]



Okay, I'll stop there. I hope you enjoy the music. :]

-Lia

9 comments:

  1. Ooh!! I loved loved loved loved loved looking through these!! Thank you for introducing me to new music!!

    My favorites were Andy Grammer's Keep your head up, Ingrid Michealson's Everybody (I emailed this one to a friend I thought would also love it!), and Jack Johnson's Better Together. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last thing--

    Is that Dwight Schrute in Keep Your Head Up!?!? O.O

    Or am I crazy...? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thank you! I love those too!
    I love it when you share music with me too, so...keep it up! :D

    Yeah, I think it is!!!

    My mom and I sing that song out loud alll the time. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Higher! I bought it a couple of months ago and can't stop listening to it. I'm gonna listen to the others now :D Good timing; I've been wanting new music.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendra- Hana! Hope I can be of help! I just heard Higher about a month ago and fell in love with it. I already lo e Travis McCoy.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you are a musical gold mine. You are introducing me to all kinds of new music. Jack and Ingrid have just set up residence in my head. Love them both. Im only a really slow compute so it takes patience to listen, but well worth the wait. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing these! I LOVE Waiting on the End (lovelovelovelovelove), and Keep Your Head Up, Everybody, and Better Together were all new for me (and I liked them! Especially Keep Your Head Up!). YAY, I'm glad you like it :D. I'm curious-do you support the bros-before-hos interpretation of the song, which matches up with the video, or the awesome love story interpretation which matches the lyrics (assuming the last verse is indeed GIRL, not GO, because it sounds the same as the previous verses)? Anyway, I hope you're doing well! And I love the colorful new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I don't know. I like the B-B-H idea but I do think the song is really a love song and kind of sweet, in a strange way. xD

    I love the music video though. The girls dress is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...