Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And, once again, it is done.

No more driver's ed.

I can now go get my learners permit.

I passed. I did it. I DID IT!!!!!!!!!


You don't know HOW happy I am. Really. Ahh, this is amazing. Thank you Lord, thank you so much. I want to say 'God Bless' but I don't think that really works with God. Hm, maybe he doesn't mind it....

Speaking of deep, philosophical [cough, cough] questions, remember how I said I thought I was going to LOVE Philosophy.  I'm not so sure about that anymore. Okay, I take that back. I love thinking through these things but I also hate not knowing the answer. Yes, I'm one of those people, who just have to know! It drives me nearly insane not to know the answer to things, like aether or not I'm going to pass driver's ed or not.

I realize, half the time, it's not that I'm afraid I won't do something it's just that I want to know and I want to know now. Get what I mean? I think that's one of my blemish [as my dad once said, "We all have our blemishes, from one to one hundred."]. I tend to be so noisy, impatient and such. Like, me being the bugger I am, I want to know when Christ is coming even though I know he has said, plain and clear, that no one will know. Not even nosy ol' me.

I'm sure God laughs every time I stick my nose in something because, most likely, it's going to be burnt, bit, ect.  You'd think I'd get it after a while but I--I don't. Smack, if you know me, if I start doing that. When I say I'm nosy, I mean it. Ask my friends and family. If you don't finish your sentence ether I try to finish it for you or I'll make you finish it. That's how insane I can get over it. It has literally made me twitch before. Yes, twitch. Don't ask. :P

Well, I got to get to bed. I have work in the morning [and no driver's ed.]!

Yours,
Lia

4 comments:

  1. She said to ask her friends and family, and since I think I should qualify for both, I'll answer in advance.... She's nosy. ;]
    Just picking, Lia! I'm really happy that you passed!!!! Here's to praying I will too! *raises glass*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad you won't deny it.

    *Snort* Is it bad that when you said 'raises glass' that the one song that comes to mind is P!nk, Raise Your Glass? x]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!

    Blessings,
    ~Prism~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...