Friday, February 25, 2011

A penny for my thoughts?

New music to share! Yes, I know, that's all I been doing but it's a lot of fun for me to share the music I love. I'm going to do several bands/singers, starting with an old favorite by the All American Rejects.

All American Rejects- Swing, Swing [Warning: this video contains one realllllllly cute guy.]





I found this song at least a year ago. I'm not sure how--I think I was listening to Move Along [another good song] by them and clicked on this one and, well, liked it! And it helps that the lead singer, Tyson something-or-other, has beautiful eyes. :]

The Band Perry- If I Die Young





I believe my friend, Hannah, showed this to me a while back. I didn't listen to it for a while but when I did I loved it!

Daft Punk- Tron Soundtrack- The Game Has Changed





All I have to say is: if you're writing an action part in a story, or reading one, play the Tron Soundtrack, especially this song.

Far East Movement ft. Ryan Tedder- Rocketeer 



I like it. I don't know why. Maybe because Ryan Tedder, One Republics lead singer, is in it. *shrugs* Who knows?

Well, I'll leave you with those. Tell me if you like any of them! :] Not the best, their some of my in-the-middle songs, but none the less, I like them!

Lia

4 comments:

  1. Have you heard "Paper Heart" by All-American? You might like that one too :)

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, what Kendra said :D. Paper Heart and Swing Swing are both old favorites... that is funny I read your post today, when earlier I was telling someone about a conversation I had about AAR with someone else (hope that made sense)... lol xD. AAR = <3. Oh, and I saw this a while back, it is cute/funny:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02yAAZtXpM
    it is a cover of Rocketeer, and the drums are bread being hit against a wall, popchips, and the opening of a soda bottle-and it sounds great! xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAR rocks. Simple as that! Haha!

    I love DaveDays! His so much fun and I love that song even more now. I'm going to be hearing bread, popchips and soda every time I hear that song now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...