Thursday, March 3, 2011

PictureTag

Answer the following questions with ONLY pictures!

-A Few Of My Favorite Things-

1. Your favorite food

2. Your favorite drink
3. Your favorite movie


4. Your favorite TV show


5. Your favorite book

6. Your favorite animal


7. Your favorite hobby


-Hate With a Passion-

8. Something that annoys you
In case you didn't get this: Sappy Romances [I couldn't find a picture for crappy plot lines. xD]


9. The worst hurt you've ever had


10. Least favorite thing to do


11. One thing you can't stand but you know you do too

12. Least favorite school subject


-When You Wish Upon A Star-

13. If you could be anything what would you be?


14. If you could live anywhere where would you live?


15. What does your dream house look like?
16. What does your dream car look like?


17. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

18. One thing you want to do before you die


19. Dream vacation 


20. Biggest goal in life












I tag:
Kayla
Prism 
and...
Kendra!

Have fun!!!!

It was so hard to chose pictures sometimes. Some where so pretty, some where hard to find, but it was fun! :D
You should try it!


Lia

[I own none of these photos]













2 comments:

  1. Yesssssssss, I'm tagged :D Thank you!!! I'll probably hafta do it after this weekend though, we're going out of town.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can totally understand! xD

    Have fun with it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...