Friday, March 4, 2011

A New Adventure!

Well, folks, this is it.
A huge step for Lia-kind and a small step for other dancers.

It's my first dance competition tomorrow.

HA! I was able to make that sound totally dramatic and amazing. Well, yes, it's exciting for me, in a sense, but I'm only doing one dance, in the very beginning and then I leave. Yep, I'm excited about going on stage for about three minutes then leaving. Why, yes, I'm easily pleased. :]

No, seriously--I'm pretty dang excited. I'm not nervous though...yet.

One of the girls, who is a totally amazing dancer and I envy, is having terrible knee troubles. Pray for her if you will!

Tomorrow I will let you know if I was a total screw up, semi-screw up or amazing. [I think I can guess one I will be...AMAZING. Haha, no, just kidding.] We'll be doing a jazz routine to the song Abracadabra by the Steve Miller Band. Exciting, right? I'll post pictures of our outfit soon. :D

I hope life is all laughs and giggles for you guys!
:D
Lia

P.S
On a dramatic and depressing note--do pray that, urm, my self-confidence will inch up a few knots before, I don't know, say...tomorrow? Thank you, dearly. :]

4 comments:

  1. YOU WILL DO GREAT!!! :D

    Good luck!! (even though you don't need it!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! That's awesome!
    And I've seen your costumes because I met Corky in walmart when she was buying them. And she invited me to come down and watch y'all dance anytime.


    Dude, I'll be on the way home from OBX, I can't make it. I feel terrible about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy-Thank you!!!!!!!

    Kayla- It's okay! I'm already home. It was only a few minutes of glory! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it go?! I was gonna wish you luck but I read it too late... I really hope it went well :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...