Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Have A Curse

I think I agree with Garfield. I'm starting to hate Mondays.

I woke up this morning and I felt like someone was pressing down on my chest. I was having trouble breathing and it was freaking me out. And my back ached, and so did my chest. When I told my mom how I felt she couldn't think of anything else except pneumonia.

So, she tried to contact our local doctors office, but couldn't reach them. She figured they must be busy. I was suppose to work today. My mom called my boss and asked if I could come in late, explaining what was going on. My wonderful boss said that was just fine. My mom got herself ready, since she had just rolled out of bed herself, and then we headed over to the doctors office, which is about two blocks away from my house.

By then, it felt like someone was squeezing my chest and I ached and hurt. I'll admit; I was scared. We got into the doctors office. It was busy like my mom expected, but we were able to get an appointment, with my least favorite doctor, that is. But, hey, we're not complaining. At least we got to see a doctor. The lady checked my lungs, ears, nose and throat. The nurse got strep and flu test. I got an X-ray. Guess what they said I have?

I just have a cold, according to them.

I wanted to slap the lady, reallyyyy hard, when she said that because I was in a LOT of pain. By then the pain had moved down to my stomach and it sucked. A lot.

My chest had been feeling funny ever since. I'm frustrated because I can't go to school tomorrow. This means I'm just going to be farther behind in school work! And, I feel fine one second and the next I feel bad again.

Sigh. Well, I'm done complaining.

I hope you ALL have had a wonderful Monday, even if they do suck. Make 'em no suck, okay?

Lia

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well... I went to the doctor... gosh, yesterday, and I was getting some tests done on my heart. I was waiting on a nurse to come in and give me an EKG, and it was The Troll. Well, my mom and I call her The Troll... she is the single most annoying person in the entire office, and she only ran it for like two seconds and said I was fine. So yeah, I can sympathize :-P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I hope everything is going well with your heart! You made my week sound like heaven just mentioning your heart!

    The Troll, doesn't sound like a pleasant doctor. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...