Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Battle is raging and we need your help!

William Moseley or Jeremy Sumpter?

The battle between Kendra, Cassidy and me is raging! Cassidy and I say William Moseley, King of Cuteness, but Kendra says Jeremy Sumpter, who looks better older than younger.

We need YOUR help in the war. Tell us who you think is better on Kendra's Blog.
Also, take a look around her blog if you don't already. She freakin' rocks.

So, take up your sword of choice in this battle! :D

Which is better?

Him?
Disclaimer: I'm not saying Jeremy is NOT good looking, because heck yes he is!

Or him?



You decide. [Insert dramatic music.]
:D

Lia

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to go with... him! xD lol. I'm actually voting for Jeremy (thought you ought to know what a traitor I am so my conscience is clear) ;D. I totally respect your opinion, though :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's okay--we're TOTALLY trumping Kendra. Mwa ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...