Monday, March 7, 2011

*drools* I mean...

Okay...
The subject of reallllllllly cute actors[or singers, ect.] has come up several times since last night and decided to see what you guys [consisting mostly of my friends who already know this...xD] think of MY list of totally cute guys.

Good Lord, I'm sounding like a girl. Pray for me.


1. William Moseley [a.k.a Mr.Hawtness]


2. Logan Lerman [ a.k.a His Hotness]



3. Orlando Bloom [a.k.a Everyone Loves Him]


4. Skander Keynes [a.k.a His Royal Hotness]

5. Johnny Depp [a.k.a How Could You Not Like Him?]

6. Heath Ledger [a.k.a We Miss You, A Lot]


Yeah, I think I'm done. Drooling? Yeah, I know. 

;D

Lia






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for William Moseley, to whom I am not attracted, this compilation of complete and utter hotness is one (insert dyslexic confusion regarding the order of ‘which’ and ‘with’) I concur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D

    I forgot Tyson from AAR! How could I?!?

    (Joins in with your dyslexic confusion.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, since I know how old you are, let me just say that Johnny Depp is plenty old enough to be your father, and Orlando Bloom is barely old enough, and Heath Ledger,God rest his soul,was just under the age to be your father :P

    And somebody wrote on the shirtless guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...