Friday, February 18, 2011

The time is here, hip-hip-hooray!

The weather is amazing.
It's beyond amazing.
It's just plain out wonderful, beautiful, inspiring and happiness. :]

This weather makes me so happy. I hate winter, with a passion. But this weather, now this weather, just makes me want to smile all day long. All day.

To make it even better; today was pay day.
Today, I sat on the back porch and felt the wonderful weather while doing schoolwork.
Today, I motivated, cough cough, my mother why she worked out at Curves.
Today, I got Chinese Take Out for my mother and me and we ate it out on the back porch, with candles lit.
Today, I got to stare a beautiful, bright orange moon.
Today, I get to walk the dogs at night, in good weather.
Today, I might get to watch a movie with my mother.

Today has been a good day.

I find that simple things can make your life happy, and so do great, big things, of course.
We all know a pinch of this and a pinch of that makes the best recipe ever.

I feel spring in the air. I do, I do, I do.

Lia.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic day!! Sometimes its the little things in life that make you more satisfied at the end of the day. The little things that can be found no matter what physical or financial state you are in.



     

    "I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am."
    -Phillipians 4:12-14

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a simply perfect day ^_^. And I love that verse Kayla-I'm writing it down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...