Friday, February 11, 2011

Tablet Fun--Smudge Art !

I volunteered to do a 'poster' for something called Journeys. It took me forever but I was able to get it done, finally, with the help of my friend, Hannah's, tablet. I love that thing. After I was finish with my poster, which I think is okay, I wanted to play around with the tablet and draw.

So, I made a 'smudge art' girl. Hey, for a first timer I'm kind of 'proud' of it so far. I'm not done, of course, but I'm liking it. :D Do tell me what you think.
Here it is:

Her chin is in need of major work. I haven't done her neck. Shading on the hair is waiting to be done. And, well, shading everywhere for that matter but---look. IT LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN---right?

I think I'll make a story character out of her. What should her name be? Emilia Roan? No. Tracy Owens? No.
Let's go with something magical sounding. xD

Dontray?
Desrin?
No, these all suck. Huff.

Tressan? Yes. I like. Tressan. Do you like? Any suggestions?

Ahhh, now you get a bit of what goes through my head. Haha!

I must go now! I love you all!

Lia

5 comments:

  1. Her facial features are good, but she needs more cranium!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! (:
    take care of my baby for me!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- I'M GOING, I'M GOING.

    Kayla- Haha, will do. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!! That is GOOD! No, better than good, it's EPIC.

    O.O

    Teach me!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is actually pretty awesome! I love the hair kind of flipping out on the edge :D. Wish I could draw that! Also wish I had a friend with a tablet... lol xD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...