Sunday, January 30, 2011

Xavier Wellings

{Xavier Wellings}


Full Name: Xavier Cedric Wellings

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Personality: A head-strong, smart-alack boy, who, although serious at times, is usually in a laid back mood. Has a very short temper and is a stubborn as can be.

Appearance: 
Hair: Long, down to his shoulders in the back and ear level in the front. Dark brown.
Face: Square jaw, dark brown eyes.
Skin: Pale white
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 180
Usually found wearing jeans and tee-shirt.

Significant In Story: Member of The Lost, a friend of Akita.

Back Story: His father founded The Lost, met Lisa, his mother, married her and soon had Xavier. He has spent his whole life working with his family in The Lost and that will never change, he thinks.


Xavier won't take 'no' for an answer. That's why he has disobeyed his father and has, on his own, set out to help Akita out of the Lab's grasp when The Lost find out about her. He is one of the strongest members of The Lost and can pull off almost any feat there is. When he gets her out he finds out life isn't as easy as it had always seemed and in the end he'll have to choose sides. But time is running out, he'll have to choose soon, or die. Or worst of all, Akita may die.


---        ---        ---        ---        ---        ---        ---        ---        ---
Let's just say I crush on my own characters. Xavier also has the coolest name I know. I love that name. Of course, Xavier hates his full-name, I don't blame him, but his father wanted him to have his name SOMEWHERE in there. If I was Akita, which I am, in a sense, I'd marry him in a heart beat. Justtttt kidding. Because he is so stubborn I'd most likely clash with him, sadly. Now, if you read up there [*points up there at little snippet about Xavier*] it sounds like there is some romance going on between Xavier and Akita. Psh. Heck no. Or maybe so. The writer says she doesn't know but don't jump to conclusions. xD


LIA

2 comments:

  1. So far I think he's my favorite of your characters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too. I mean, really, what is there NOT to like? ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...