Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Anime Characters [List!]

Since I've been CRAZY over Anime lately I'm going to do a list of my favorite Anime characters of late, male and female.


Male Anime Characters  That Rock:

1. Ichigo
It''s hard to find to find the right picture of Ichigo. Ether it doesn't look like him or it doesn't show his personality or what role he plays in the Bleach series story...*le sigh*

2. Edward Elric
One of my favorite FMA characters. Hot tempered and short, sounds familiar, right [mother xD].

3. Roy Mustang
Mustang= Next best FMA character, or, maybe, even better than Ed....nah, never mind.

4. Chad [Sado]
Chad...so big but so sweet! He's really a gentle giant but he packs a punch. ;] PUN. I love Chad though! He's so innocent it's so...so cute!  Although the picture makes him looks so mean, he really isn't though.

5. Renji

Renji= AWESOMENESS. He's a lot like Ichigo...except with red hair, not orange. ;]





Female Anime Characters that Rock:

1. Rukia
She rocks and so does her hair. xD I like how she treat Ichigo and her obsession with bunnies. LOL

2. Nina
She's a totally klutz but she wouldn't try to hurt anyone! Bad witch skills but awesoming loving skills. xD

3. Yoruichi
BEST. FEMALE. CHARACTER. IN. BLEACH. Just sayin'. :D



Well, that's all I can think of right now, sadly.
And, let me tell you, if every guy looked like an Anime guy I'd be drooling 24/7. I mean, really, you HAVE to agree. Although I'm SURE guys say the same about girl Anime characters. >.>

I realize they kind of make the guys look like the perfect guy and the same with girls, which, in the end, I'm fine with. xD

Sorry, I know this was a lame post but....deal.

Yesterday, Thursday, my class and a few other kids went on a field trip. It was loads of fun! And, afterwards, we went out to eat and I got to spend time talking with awesome people [Sarah, Alden and Stephanie.]. We ate at Wendy's, were I haven't eaten in a while, which was also awesome.

So, my friend, good-night!
Lia


7 comments:

  1. I still dont get anime....
    Sounds like you had a good time (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you NOT get Anime? It's kind of like an Japanese Cartoon! *shakes head*
    ;]

    I. MISS. YOU.
    Where the heck are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Renji is hott.
    2) I wish I was anime.
    3) I need to watch these with you. So invite me over.
    4)Renji is hott.

    ~Kendra

    P.S. You're such a great friend :D Thanks for the email, you psychic. I shall be responding after I do all of my house-cleaning duties XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1] I couldn't agree more.
    2] I wish so too!!!!!!!!!
    3] WILL. DO. Whenever you're free and whenever my mother says we can.
    4] You can never say that too many times.


    ^^ You're welcome! I know, I know, I'm sooooo amazing. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get it... I just don't. I mean, I'd love to!

    I miss you too.
    in ten minutes it will be 18 days since we've seen each other and 43 days since we've had a sleepover.
    I miss you so bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what do ya know? Yoruichi looks a lot like you...well, except for that purple hair thing she has going on.

    Please tell Chad that your mother said to GET HIS HAIR OUT OF HIS EYES! And I don't care if he IS an anime character, some things just shouldn't be done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom- Which makes Yoruichi even BETTER.

    And, just so you know, it makes Chad look even better when he has his hair in his eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...