Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Little Late With The New Year

Wow. I'm a little late on talking about the New Year, but, finally, here I am! I don't have much to say other than this: IT'S A NEW YEAR!!!

So, what is MY resolution? Well, I'll tell you when I come up with one. I guess it'll be several different things:

#1- Try and work harder for my Mom and Dad. I realize that they do so much, just for me. When they have challenges in their life they plow right through them and, at the same time, take care of my challenges that I'm breaking under.  They're truly amazing people and I believe they should be paid back, as much as I can, fairly for that.

#2- Work out more. Yeah, age old one right there  but it's true; I need to work out more. I want to be FIT not FAT. ^^ Haha!

#3- Get serious about my dance. I mean, practice everyday [or almost everyday] and try my best during dance class!

#4- BEAST AT SCHOOL. 'Nough said.

So, I think that's about it for now but I'm sure about twenty thousand other people made the same New Year Res and I'm okay with that. Sort of. -Twitch- And by the way, I had an awesome time with Sarah, Stephanie, Ellie. Brianna, Daniel and David at Ellie and Stephanie's New Years Eve party!!! BEST TIME EVER. Pictures coming soon. :]

Today was the first day back to 'School'. I, as I've said before, do a thing called Classical Conversations. [Click on the link to see more and understand...sort of.] It's kind of refreshing and depressing at the same time. I'm glad to be back because I like have the challenge of school work, even if I don't do well, and because I get to see some totally AWESOME people, like Alden Dunn! Buuuut, I also hate the fact that I have a butt load of school work to do and that I can't sit on my big, fat butt all day watching Anime, sadly. [I can also tell I'm going to LOVE physiology, even if I my answers aren't great...I'll love it!]

Speaking of Anime I've been watching a lot of Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist lately. I'm loving both! I'm an Anime/Manga junkie, that's for sure! I, once I finish ether FMA or Bleach, am planning on starting something like Chibi Vampire or Ultra Maniac, if I can find it. I've been trying to learn how to draw Anime-like characters too. I've watched a tutorial and gone on websites so I hope to get somewhere with that soon. When I do I'll show you guys! ^^

Also, I was thinking, and thought I'd share. Have you ever looked at a world map? Most likely, right? Well, think about the house your in and then think how TINY your house would be on that map. It would be beyond microscopic [lol]. It puts some things into prospective doesn't it? That, if we are this tiny on EARTH, then how small are we in the terms of space? Pretty crazy, huh? And now, realize, that you, this tiny speck on the earth among millions of other specks, can change the world--in one day, with the words you say. That's pretty crazy too, right? God has a sense of humor--and I like it.

That's all for today, folks! I hope all is well and Gos is blessing!

-Lia-

P.S
I changes the blog around, if you couldn't tell, and I want to know what you think. I'm aware that the title is a little hard to read and I'm going to work on that! Thanks, Lia!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...