Thursday, December 30, 2010

There Are So Many Things!

Okay, so, there are SO many things I want to talk about! There really is.
I figured I'd give you a list of things I plan on talking about in the future, which probably means in the next, I dunno, five years.

For starters I'll be talking about what I think modesty truly is.
Then, on No College vs. College.
Then, a bunch of photography ON MY NEW CAMERA. [More about this if you scroll down. *points down*]
Then, Homeschooling Vs. Public School War.

So, about my Holidays so far!
Two words: THEY ROCKED. Yes, I have gotten sick with Strep, but I'm pretty much over that now and as you might already know...I GOT MY DREAM CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS! It's a Canon EOS Rebel XS. Wanna a picture? Of course you do!
Isn't it beautiful? It's sitting beside me. I've been holding it in my lap, even when I can't take pictures with it and such. I think I'm in LOVE. Yes, in love with a Camera. Okay, sounds like I'm making this thing my idol...but it's SO PRETTY! [God, you are too. God's so WONDERFUL AND AMAZING!] I have a feeling that didn't make up for anything. Anyway, I am totally in love with my new camera. I even got a book called Understanding Exposure to go along with it. Exciting, right?

I also got wicked sweet necklaces from my dad [pics. soon]! He got them while driving to CA. from an Indian lady. :D

I got iTunes gift card for $15 from my friends older sister who ROCKS, wicked awesome socks [I know, I'm the only kid who gets excited over SOCKS for Christmas], any desert of my choice from my mom, a B&N/Starbucks safari from my mom [saving that for when we have the money. xD], very pretty earrings [which I meant to wear today], Queen Ann's [that I have been craving] and I think that's all but I feel like I'm forgetting something... I'll tell you if I remember it!

So, all-in-all, it was wonderful and still is. :]
I hope yours was too!

And I'm celebrating New Years with friends for once! YESSS!

So, Happy New Years for me, Lia! :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad my sister rocks so much ^^

    I can't wait to see you! I miss you so bad! And your not the only one who gets excited over socks. I got some too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year sweetie!
    We're gonna have a GOOD year.
    poco loco madre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...