Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scariest Phone Call of My Life? I think so.

I know, dramatic, right? Well, it's true. I've never been more afraid of a phone call than the one I made today.
Why?
It was about a job! Yes, I have job opportunity! [And this time with animals, which I actually like.] I got the answering machine, which I was happy with, and am expecting a phone call sometime soon. I actually had to leave two messages because in the first one I forgot to give her my number. *blush* More info about this LATER.

Anyway, cookie making party today! Yes, I'm actually having a 'party'. No, not really. [I'm full of contradictions!] I have a few friends that I haven't seen much lately who my mother, before I knew, although I heartily agreed, invited over for a cookie making party! It's going to be greaaat! ;]

ALSO...I can't remember. What was I going to say? SNAP. I hate it when I can't remember...

Oh yeah! What did YOU ask for, for Christmas? I was a bad little girl and asked for a big, big, big thing. Not in size, but price. I asked for an expensive camera. Will I get it? *shrugs* I don't know. Sadly, I have no presents under the tree yet that I can shake. >.> [Haha, no. I hate it when people shake their presents.]

I'm also going to be wearing striped shirts allll the way till Christmas, just because I can! [And I have enough striped shirts to last me a week...] So, I challenge YOU to wear something all the way till Christmas. I mean, like polka dots or red or pink, I don't care. In the words of Nike: Just do it.

Oh! I remember what I was going to tell you! YESSS! Okay, guess what.[I looked it up and I'm still not sure...do you put a question mark at the end of a 'guess what' or not?] I got ALL A's in school. Can you believe that? And my awesome teacher sent out COPIES so I don't have to worry about sloppy transcript deals. :] So, I think I did best, I THINK, in Econ. I'll have to go look at that again, but it's surprising to see that. I thought Lit. would be my strong point, but it isn't/wasn't. It was my second best I think. The Science, then, surprisingly, my Shakespeare. Bunch of surprise this year...let's keep it that way!

So, Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!!! I can't wait! I feel like a little kid again, which I don't mind, at all.

Insanely Yours,
LIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...