Friday, December 3, 2010

Drivers Ed Makes My Stomach Upset

You know what sucks, beyond words? Bad timing. That's what.

Today I have my Drivers Ed exams, yesterday was the last non-test day. The kids that had no hours took their test yesterday but the kids who have hours, including me, take it today. I guess I should be happy that I didn't take mine yesterday. Anyway, it was a little after 4:30, I think, when I started feeling bad. We were watching some stupid video, which we do often, and suddenly I knew I had to get out and to a bathroom. There was a bathroom right down the hall but I didn't want to leave with out telling one of the teachers...but none were in there.

So, I left. I couldn't just stand there and puke. Mr. Sparks, my main teacher, was in the room across the hall with the other class who were taking the test. I bolted in but, of course, he was on the phone. I gestured, I can't even remember how, that I really needed to go to the bathroom, that I might puke...

He waves me on and, yes, I'm almost there! I'm walking down the hall and halfway there and.........it all comes out. I had reacted with out thinking and had thrown my hands over my mouth therefore my projected stomach contents were all over my hands and guess what...kids were coming out of the room were I was before. Blush.

Luckily it was this couple [I think] who are homeschooled [I think] and the girl stops and ask me if I'm okay. For a kid with  puke all over her I was feeling pretty good so I smile and nod. I had to be a strange sight. A little delirious I tell Mr. S that I had thrown up in the hallway before cleaning up.

I then sat the rest of the class time out in the hallway with a headache. One of the teachers, Mrs. C, came out and asked me if I was okay. She then fetched a soda and some crackers for me which I was grateful for because you want to know why I puked?

All I had eaten yesterday was a bowl of cereal and candy which isn't good. I didn't realize that until I got to the class. I also had drainage which always make me puke if it is really bad. So the two put together made it even worse. Therefore I puke in the middle of the hallway. I never saw anyone clean it up even though Mr. S called someone to come clean it.

That was my day. It was great, really. Emily and Abby made good grades so I'm sure I'll do okay at least. I hope I do well though! I don't want to go through drivers ed again! That would be terrible, unless God wants me too, which sounds...not right.

By the way, I started a post on me figuring out love but it's going to take a while. I mean, I'm trying to remember it all so it had a great impact. Well, if my words can have great impact. x]

So your prayers are welcomed! I want to pass my test! Hahaha!

It feel so strange not to have much school work to do. I'm reading Born Again [By Chuck Coloson] and some of the other text we've been assigned. I have to look  for some debate info, Science Research Paper topic and my I.E [Individual Event] topic which isn't hard for about a month of work time! This makes very, very happy...and I can write more blog post at the moment.

So, I'm going to end this with some pictures of my Aunt Julies place.


Sheeep!
Shhheeeppp! Bahhh!






                                      LUNA!                                                 I
No clue what this is.



2 comments:

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...