Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Randomness, Merry Christmas and all that...

Well that blog title didn't sound too cheery...but I am! :D

MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVE, EVE, EVE!
[I've been saying that since this past Saturday so it's been Merry Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve before.]

So, I don't know what to post about. I'm toootaaallly lost on THAT one. I'm letting my random, and quite scary, mind do all the work here...like it doesn't all the time but, yeah, you know what? I'm just going to stop there before I get too lost. 

On to the next random, insane, candy cane filled paragraph! 
Here is a random thing I made on Gimp. I was bored and felt like doing something. This is what came out of it...

Nevermind, stupid thing won't let it upload.
DARN YE CWAPPY THING. 

Okay, now I'll give you an old photography picture that you've probably seen before. Enjoy. 



From the beach...
Can you tell I'm missing summer? Yeah, well, I am.














I like, I guess.


Okay, well, I'm going!!! BYE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Worst post, ever, right?

LIA

2 comments:

  1. :D, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE! I hadn't seen those pictures before-they are both great! And LOL, I've read MUCH worse blog posts.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! :D
    Can you believe it's almost Christmas? I can't! I'm still in shock. xD

    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...