Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Day into the furture...

Another day has come and gone,
pausing only to wave me along. 

Is it really the end of the day,
or is this a trick in me head?

Is it already a new day,
or am I still dreaming?

Life is passing me by,
too quickly for my liking.

I have no way of stopping it,
it's moving quicker than lightning.

Oh, if I could only press 'pause',
and soak it up for a while...

Excuse the lame poem thing but...has another day really come and gone? I was thinking about it in the car and I began to wonder what I'll be like next year at this time? 
Will I have my drivers licenses? What will I be doing in school? Will I have all the same pets? Will I even be here?

Freaky, not knowing. I'm such a nosy person---I have to know everything. Oh well, I guess in time, I'll know. 

It's kind of cool to know, in a strange way, that we are living the future, you know? There are no other days but the one we're living in now. No one knows about tomorrow, unless time travel has been invented...

*shrugs* 

Life is full of questions. I guess I'll have to learn to live with them, which is torture for a nosy girl like me. I swear, I'll make a great spy because I'm wayyy too nosy. I spy on everyone. I listen in on other conversations unconsciously.

If you've talked about me...I most likely know it. xD Hahaha! 

Well, toodles,
Lia

P.S
I'm trying to change some design things with my blog but the page for it isn't loading. >.> It's totally trying to annoy or something like that. It's annoying...am I the only one with this problem?

2 comments:

  1. The passage of time is something that confounds me… it really is crazy how much can change in so little time, how fast everything flies by. The fact that I cannot see what will happen, where I'll be, in a year… two years, FIVE years is scary. I like to know everything, so that total… BLANK, the black unknown, that is my future… intimidating. Anyway, I agree with this post, and that poem was actually really good!
    P.S. I can see your blog normally :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one amazed by the concept of time! I hope and pray God will explain it to me, one day, because it's killing me! I'm a nosy/curious girl, I can't help it!

    :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...