Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's that time of year to break out the cheer...

Yowch. I'm sorry. That was bad.


Well, guess what!!! I have another....


LIST.

Yes, a list, just for you guys. Am I not amazingly sweet? And you know what makes it better? It's a list on my favorite....

CHRISTMAS MUSIC!
I want Josh Groban to be my older brother...

Oh, yes, I'm so nice.

Now let the Best of Lia Christmas Music BEGIN! [This list is going to take forever...oh well. And it's not in any particular order.]


#1- I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

#2- Josh Groban- Little Drummer Boy

#3- Josh Groban- Noel

#4- Bing Crosby- Christmas in Killarny

#5- Casting Crowns- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

#6- Josh Groban- Believe

#7- Libera- Silent Night

#8- Enya- O Come, O Come Emmanuel

#9- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Carol of the Bells

#10- Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Christmas Canon

#11- Straight No Chaser- 12 Days of Christmas

#12- Mariah Carey- Hark! The Herald Angels Sings

#13- Frank Sinatra- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Okay, I'll stop there. I guess I can always do more later! Listen to a few of those and tell me what you think!

Toodles,
LIA

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'd heard Christmas in Killarney before, but that was great! Bing Crosby... ^_^. And I hadn't heard I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day OR Libera's Silent Night before! I hadn't even HEARD of Libera! They are amazing... going to listen to more of their stuff now! And Josh Groban's Noel CD is a must have this time of the year, plus Trans Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamroller! Loved this list... thanks for linking to all of the songs for us lazy people! :D :D :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I never heard of it till AOL Radio played it for me. xD
    Libera has ammmazing voices! Sadly, after the boys grow up, they're gone. :/
    Josh Groban, as you can see, is, like, my love. LOL I love every song by him and he makes Christmas just amazing.
    It's called I was bored and had nothing else to do. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...