Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Bunch Of Random Quotes I Like...



"I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. "
-Susan B. Anthony

"All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming. "
-Helen Keller

"But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things."
-V. Van Gogh. 

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. "
-V. Van Gogh

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. "
-Orison Swett Marden

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. "
-Albert Camus

"A great artist is always before his time or behind it. "
-George E. Moore 

"It's the fight for life that makes us the hero we all wish to be."
- Unknown

I hope you enjoy. :]




4 comments:

  1. Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.
    G.K. Chesterton
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Hellen Keller has some great quotes :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to run into a bad quote by her. That one is the best, to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...