Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Heart My Brother

My brother can pull off plaid shirts amazingly...

He's quite the cook too...

He still climbs trees, like the monkey he is...

He's pretty dang good looking (well, that's what people say. I just nod my head and go along with it. ;])

He's awful nice to. He loves everything nature.

He's an evil gremlin at times. Only to me though. 

He'd make a great leader. I'd vote for him if he ran for president. I think...

He ain't no wimp. (Actually, he IS. We go to a LAKE and he doesn't want to get his hair wet!) 

He's very creative too. He's also an awesome photographer. He helped me think up this photo.

See that shirt? Yeah, he went to China. Didn't have to pay for it because he's smart like that. ;]

Born fighter, mentally and physically. 


I <3 my brother. 
Who do you <3?



All photos (c) copyrighted to Lia Day/ My Thoughts In One

4 comments:

  1. Your brother.

    Jk, sorry XD It sounded too funny not to say.

    This is really sweet :D

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't blame you. He is MY brother after all. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 your brother too! And you! (And your photography!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart my brother too :). Isn't having an amazing big brother the best??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...