Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project Work Out

Project Work Out: 


Work out every day doing any of the following:



  • At lest 20 sit ups,as many push-ups as your puny little arms can muster, weights, and stretching. 
  • Jogging on the Idol Park trail, which is 1/2 a mile. Two laps. Don't get lazy. 
  • Dance. Yeah, pretty self explanatory. Dance for 30 minutes. 
And by doing this, I might actually get some muscle. If that's possible for my body to do, of course. ;]

Before you jump to conclusions, it's not like I haven't been working out, it's just that I need it set in stone. In fact, the last time I went jogging (last week), I jogged a whole lap with out stopping. I slowed of course, but I didn't stop. 

If your jaw just in the ground; I know, I know, I'm amazing. xD

I hope to actually get to the point were I can actually, I don't know, jog for more than just one lap. I obviously need to build my stamina. It's happening quicker than I thought, actually. 

The only thing I don't like about jogging is jogging in my current shoes. The things heat up. Heat up. I'm pretty sure that's not suppose to happen. 

My mother read an article on how regular jogging shoes aren't actually good to run/jog in. A study says that's actually bad for you. Luckily for the world, there are Vibram FiveFingers

These are suppose to be the best to jog in, because it's like jogging barefoot. My brother brought a pair and loves them. For all you people out there who love toe-socks, these are the shoes for you!

I plan on buying some soon. Maybe in the next few weeks, or as a birthday gift. :] 

(Oh, and an update on the birthday thing. HALLELUJAH, IT'S ALL CLEARD UP! )

XD

Anyway, I challenge everyone to join me in getting fit! Because, I sure ain't! It's good for us, good for our family and just all around a good thing. I really like working out, it makes me feel accomplished. I like feeling accomplished. 

:]


 (I do not own the FiveFinger picture.)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you have way more determination than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll gladly join you in the commitment to get fit! My family just got a bowflex treadclimber, so I'm planning on using that for 30 min three times a week (or whenever I can), plus some exercises with resistance bands for my upper body. Right now, I'm as beat as can be, because we went to the US National Whitewater Center the other day, and I somehow managed to work every single muscle in my body. If you've never been, I really recommend the place... it is AMAZING. Anyway, good for you for making a plan to stick to! Count me in the same boat :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started this exact work-out challenge on monday. We can keep going.
    Jogging on the concrete is so bad for you, it shatters your knees and feet with every step! You need good shoes. The toe shoes totally creep me out tho! I just like wearing socks!
    Anyway, good luck!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth- My brother works there! Your guides name didn't happen to be Sam? xD lol Or (my mom ask) was it Cap'n Dan? We're going to head down there sometime to go rafting.
    Yay, thanks for joining me!

    Heather- Wow, awesome! Keep me updated!
    Whoa, really? I didn't know that. I'm going to be paranoid of walking on concrete now. xD
    Both my brother and his ex-girlfriend had a pair of the toe shoes and loved them!

    -Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's an awesome job-it would've been weird/cool to meet him (I'd wish YOU were there :D)! Nah, our guide was Wee (I believe it is actually spelled Hui, but his real name is Wilson... lol). Does your brother know him? He was a pretty awesome guide, and was patient with us when we got caught in eddies, and kept singing 'we're not gonna make it, NO, we're not gonna make it!' xD lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! I would have loved to meet you! I knew I should have gone white water rafting for my birthday...xD
    I don't know if my brother knows him. He's on Skype right now, I'll have to ask him. xD
    Yep, my brother knows him! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that is so cool/weird that your brother knows him (though it makes perfect sense)! Yeah, Wee was a great guide and made rafting even more fun! My sister, Sarah, liked Wee… I doubt he even remembers us tho xD. We both got season passes to the park, so maybe I'll eventually bump into him again, your brother and/or YOU! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I'll have to meet this Wee. My brother said he was a pretty cool guy. (If you were to know my brother, you'd understand he's saying: Yeah, I know him. He's a good guy. He's fun. That's all I know. lol)

    I must go there now! I think our family is planning a trip down there to see my brother (meet Wee...) and raft, ect.

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll join you! :) I did tons of walking last week on a trip to California, but now that I'm home I haven't exercised much... By the way, those shoes are so popular!!!! All of my friends have or want them. I'm told they are comfortable, but I'm still holding out.

    Blessings,
    ~Prism~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...