Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How's Life?

How's my life be going? Well, it's been pretty busy...in a good way.
You see, in summer you're busy doing fun things, which makes everything okay. I haven't been much of a blogger since I have been busy and I've just been throwing a bunch of pictures in your direction (I hope you like them!).

There have been three main things I've been spending my time doing. These things would be: work, dance and hanging with friends (swimming, mostly.)

Work: Well, I've been working almost everyday lately. My boss, Mrs. J, told me it would be like this in the summer. It's exhausting and frustrating at times, but I get paid, which makes me happy. (I should be getting a new laptop soon!!! Yay!) It feels so good to be able to pay for things with my own money. I never thought it would be like that, but it is.

Dance: I'm happy in this area. So, I've been 'added' to my dance studio's competition team. I have to try out for it at the end of the classes, but I think I should able to do it. Did you hear that? I said I think instead of I hope. In case you didn't catch that...I was being positive. Anyway, during the summer, I have dance classes on Monday and Tuesday nights. One is competition classes and the other is a free ballet technique class. My mom made me promise to practice dance every single day. I'm proud to say, except for the days that I have things to do all day, I've held true to this promise. Not only am improving, I'm getting my work out. YES!!!!!! :D

(Soon to come: Vote for the song I'll dance to for my solo. :D)

Hanging With Friends: In the past few weeks I've been swimming with my friends about three or four times. I'm loving it. I've had a movie night with others. Spent all day at VBS with another. Had a great Sunday with some more. I love hanging with my friends. :]

So, that's what I've been doing that past few weeks. I've been having good fun. And I love it.

Oh, and guess what?!? My totally amazing mother has vowed to loose weight and in two weeks (she began two weeks ago) she's lost two pounds just off of exercise. How awesome is that? A pound a week. That's pretty dang good, isn't it?

I love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's awesome of your mom!!! And I'm glad your summer has been busy in a good way :D. I think that's how they're supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...