Saturday, June 18, 2011

Remi Rhubarb.

My camera is named Bartholomew Beans.
My iPod Touch is named Fannie Fritter.
And now I shall add...Remi Rhubarb, my new laptop.

One boy, two girls. One big happy family.

Yes, today I went to good ol' best buy and bought an HP on sale for $349. It's original price is $499, so I think I did some bargain shopping. :]

Okay, so you might be wondering: Hmm, Lia, didn't you just get your iPod? Why did you get a laptop already?
Well, my old laptop, which I never named (how strange), is slowly dying. The poor thing. It was my dad's old laptop and served me faithfully for one year. It's really old. Just last month, the power button popped off. So, now I have to use a pen to turn it on. It's not fun. I love that old thing and almost feel bad for saying good-bye to it, but my dad is taking it back since I got my new electronic pleasure.

Speaking of Dad...HAPPY FATHERS DAY, DAD!!!! I'll be making a post for him tomorrow, because, even if he's not here all the time, he's a huge part of me and I love him. A lot.

Anyway. Here is the laptop I bought.
I was going to go with the 14" one, but it's price changed, so I just went with the 15". I love it. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the touch pad. It's not like my old laptops so I'm still trying to get use to this one. That's the only problem I've run into and let's hope it STAYS that way. xD

I'll have some pictures of it for you soon. When I say 'soon', I mean: 'When I'm not too lazy to get my fanny of the couch and actually take pictures.'

Oh, I have to name my old laptop! Let's think...
I got it.

Charlie Chip.

Yeah, pretty awesome, right? xD Okay, I'll leave you with that. I have a graduation party to skiddle of too.

Yours,

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new laptop! That's awesome, and heck yes I'd say you did some bargain shopping! :D. Hope you get used to the touchpad soon... they CAN be a pain sometimes xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and LOL at all the awesome names! I'm nowhere near that creative... my laptop is Lappy, and my Sansa is Mah Baby, and everything else is what it is xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha! I've gotten use to it, so now, if I'm on my old laptop, it feels strange.

    Well, I would have never thought of Lappy for my laptop. >.> I might be too creative...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...