Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Julian Smith, a cure for the blues.

Some friends of mine introduced me to Julian Smith, who I introduced to my mom. I'm not even going to explain to you what he does. Instead, I'm going to show you.

Exhibit #1- uMove

(Julian Smith is the one who doesn't get the uMove and is going to go play REAL football.)

Exhibit #2- Monsters Are Real
Exhibit #3- Pre-Blessed Food
And, finally, Exhibit #4- With Child

He's funny, really funny. I watch a lot of YouTubers, like Rhett and Link. There a LOT of really funny Julian Smith videos. Like Malk, Beached Whale, Truth, and Trees Hate You. I suggest you watch them all. :]


1 comment:

  1. I'm readin' a book girl, I'm readin' a book! Don't you eva interrupt me when I'm readin' a book! (ahem-fellow JS fan, as well as R&L :D. Those vids are hysterical! I think we share the same sense of humor xD)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...