Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football

If I could play football, I would.  That's why I always enjoy going to the Homeschool Football games. I don't like watching sports on T.V. That's one thing I don't care much for. But I do like going to sporting events; especially football games.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day at football games, freezing my butt off. (It has been cold for the past few days. Thank the Lord that it's heated back up. It's in the 70's now.) I got some good tackle photos, but the Youth and JV never do some crazy, sideline tackles. I put my camera up before the Varsity, who usually attack everyone on the sidelines, because it started raining.

So, I'll give you what I was able to capture! :] (Oh, and there will be a TON of photos of Allie, my football junkie friend. Isn't she pretty? :D)




If you ever have a question about football: this is your girl. 

















































Hm. Maybe one day I'll be a sports photographer. That would be pretty beast. :]

With Much Love,

4 comments:

  1. You really should, man. These pix are amazing! =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love taking pictures just as much as she does. =D

    Ah, and I haven't seen you on my blog lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, Allie let you get that many pictures of her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Areesha- Thank you!

    Ovais- I'm so sorry! I promise you I have been reading your blog post, I just haven't been commenting anywhere lately. :/ I'm terrible.

    Hannah- Yeah, she gave me the 'Imma kill u' look a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...